Nootrilab is one of the best resources on brain health, nootropics and enhancing mental performance. In order to facilitate the spread of knowledge to younger generations, Nootrilab is proud to announce the “Brain Enhancement Scholarship“.
This “Brain Enhancement Scholarship” will support university students currently located in Canada or the United States to advance their higher education. Our scholarship hopes to support one (1) student with the cost of their tuition by awarding a $750 scholarship to the successful applicant.
Nootrilab – Brain Enhancement Scholarship Fall 2017
Interested participants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in the Fall / Spring school year of 2017/2018 at any college, university, high school, trade or technical school within the United States of America.
- Students must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
- Students must be 15 years or older at the time of enrolment
- Must be an American citizen or hold a valid student visa
- Winning participants will be expected to submit a photo for promotional purposes
If you are interested in participating, please choose ONE (1) of the following prompts to answer in the essay submission:
1. Describe how the the human brain has changed over the past 40 years. Provide evidence for this understanding.
2. Identify and describe the differences between a healthy brain and an unhealthy brain. What are some of the causes, symptoms, and ways to prevent an unhealthy brain? Support this with research.
In your essay, please include the following:
- A title
- Your article in Google Docs with a minimum of 500 words and maximum of 1000
- Citations for any / all research used
Each student may only submit one essay for this scholarship. Please submit via email along with a cover letter including your legal name and current enrolled school. This cover letter should include an official document with your GPA. You may email [email protected] The deadline for this scholarship is 31st October, 2017.
*Submitted essays will become property of Nootrilab. Nootrilab may use your name and essay in promotional efforts related to the “Nootrilab – Brain Enhancement Scholarship” program.
Learn More About Nootrilab
Nootrilab was founded to be an unbiased and accessible resource for nootropics and brain health information. We provide numerous different options to help educate people on the best practices to improve mental performance, such as memory, concentration, creativity, and focus.
1. Nootropic Profiles – With so many nootropics in the news these days, we provide a research-driven analysis of popular nootropics. These include synthetic options like nootropics for creativity.
Nootrilab is aiming to become one of the most trusted resources on nootropics, smart drugs, and brain health so that we may educate as many people on human potential as possible. Educating our youth and the next generation of neuroscientists, engineers, and professionals seems like a great place to start!